Saturday, November 6, 2010

From October To November (what happened??)

too many things happened started from october to november..but most of the time i spend with my syg...it's a great time..so what actually i did during my october till november??if i make sentences,it would be thousands of words,so to make it short i list down my whole activities during this period:

1)my phone got problem so i sent it to nokia centre in melaka (beginning of oct)

2)editing hundred of photos (everyday)

3)online..online...and online...

4)photoshoot (model: izzatul,athira n habibah)(on 9oct)

5)photoshoot (model: liyana -conceptual photoshoot (on 16oct)

6)took my syg from bus station and went for mcd (on 21st oct)

7)brought my syg for an interview in Malacca (on 22nd oct)

8)BBQ with my family in keramat (on 23rd oct)

9) went to seremban with my bro and my syg n lunch at mcd senawang (on 26 oct)

10)Around n9 n melaka with my syg (everytime when we got nothing to do)

11) wedding job in merlimau,Malacca (day 1)- my syg kept stayed with me for the whole day (30 oct)

12)wedding job in merlimau,Malacca (day 2)- my syg kept stayed with me for the whole day (31st oct)

13)went to Malacca for "jalan-jalan" and bought some food for our baby (beginning of november)

14)printed some photos (mostly every week)

15)went to Seremban for shopping with my syg

16)went to al-ikhsan with my dad and my syg

17)went to seremban, chill in domino's pizza..then to the great "istana seri menanti"..(6 nov)


waaahhh so many thing i've been listed...what a sweet month ...so this is all what i've done with my dear in oct n nov..so i feel like i'm a very busy person..hahaha..

0 comments:

Post a Comment